4.06.2014

Hello, hello~


1. | 2. | 3. | 4.

Well, after a long... well, really long hiatus I am back to my blog! Hopefully now that I have a steady job I can keep up with my updates and hobbies that I love and love to share with all of you.

I am updating today (well, tonight) to feature one of my absolute favorite clothing lines, 45Seven by Lee HaNa. I don't think any of you really know this about me because I haven't really blogged about it a lot but I am really into South Korean culture... especially South Korean fashion. The items featured above are my current favorite items from the shop. I just purchased the heels (featured on yesstyle.com because 45Seven unfortunately does not ship to the US). This is usually the case for all Korean clothing sites. Sad, because I love the style so much! Flip through the site... I promise you won't be disappointed!

Anyways, hope you are all doing well! Can't wait to hear from those of you I have been in contact with via my blog. Please stop by and leave a comment!

xoxo, Aly

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Aly! So happy to see you back in the blogging world. We've missed you!

    Loving the new look, too. As well as this post! Definitely a relaxed look, which I love. I noticed the numbering is from the Top Right to the Top Left, is that also Asia influenced? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trina!

      Thanks! Haha and yup. Sure is :)

      Delete